Check-in: hand-over of the keys from 4:00pm.
Check-out: return of the keys within 10:00am.
Upon arrival it is possible to check in in order to start using all the facilities: swimming pools, terrace, bar, beach, playing fields, kids club and entertainment service.
During check-in it is necessary to show a valid ID or Passport of all Guests, children of all ages included.
DAY-USE AND LATE CHECK-OUT
It is possible to book on site a day-use room (return of the keys within 8pm) or ask for a late check-out (return of the keys within 2pm). Service subject to availability and at an additional cost.
The club card, mandatory for all Guests from 3 years of age, will be paid during check-in. It includes: entertainment service, kids-club, sport activities and usage of the courts, swimming-pool with equipped terrace and one sun umbrella and 2 loungers per room,regardless of the number of Guests per room.
€8.00 per person per day (from 3 years of age).
– All Inclusive (all included).
– It includes breakfast + lunch and dinner with drinks + drinks and snacks at the Bar.*
– Always available.
* see details “All Inclusive”
The Soft Inclusive is included in the rate and includes:
– Still or sparkling water in a bottle, white and red house wine, beer, cola, lemonade and orange soda from a beverage dispenser at the restaurant.
– At the Central Bar, from 9am to midnight, and at the Grill bar from 10:30am to 10pm, unlimited consumption of the following drinks from a beverage dispenser and in a plastic glass: still and sparkling water, cola, lemonade, orange soda, iced tea, a selection of juices, espresso, cappuccino, latte, latte macchiamo, tea and chamomile tea, beer, limoncello and mirto. At the Grill Bar coffee or lemon granita, chocolate, stracciatella and cream bulk ice cream.
– From 11am to 7:45pm at the Central Bar free snacks are served and from 7:15pm and 7:45 a house cocktail (alcohol free also possible) will be offered.
By buying the Premium Package at the cost of €300.00 per room per week, your holiday will include the following services:
a. First drink supply for minibar:
– 1x bottle of still water and 1x bottle of sparkling water
– 2x juices – 1x cola – 1x orange soda – 1x tonic water
– 1x national beer 1x Prosecco (20cl) – 1x gin mignon – 1x rum mignon
– 1x chips – 1x sweet snack
b. Fruit basket on arrival day.
c. Housekeeping service in the evening .
d. Daily change of beach towels (for all the Guests from 3 years of age).
e. Bathrobe and slippers (for two adults).
f. A 30-minute couple massage (for two people).
There is an extra charge of €25.00 per night per room for stays longer than 7, 14 or 21 nights.
FIRST AND SECOND ROW ON THE BEACH
An umbrella and two sun loungers in the first or second row on the beach can be booked on site and at an extra charge, service is subject to availability.
Per week: First row €280.00 | Second row €210.00
DEPOSIT AND FINAL PAYMENT
– We ask a 30% deposit of the whole amount when confirming your reservation.
– Final payment during check-in.
Valid for refundable rates:
– Up to 30 days before your scheduled arrival date: no cancellation fee.
– From 29 to 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 30% fee of your total amount.
– From 20 to 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 50% fee of your total amount.
– From 13 to 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 75% fee of your total amount.
– From 3 days up to the arrival date: 100% of your total amount.
– No show or early check-out: 100% fee of your total amount.
It is not possible to modify or cancel for free a non-refundable rate.
Any request regarding preferences or particular needs (e.g. ground floor room) made during booking stage will be taken into consideration by our staff but the positive outcome cannot be guaranteed.
Infant: 0/2 years of age.
– Infant flat rate: €14.00 per day (whether he sleeps in your own cot or in the bed with the parents).
– Cot: €10.00 per night.
– Pushchairs upon request, only a limited number is available and a deposit is requested.
BABY FOOD AREA
A baby food area, a place for our little Guests, is available the whole day and equipped with stove, sink, fridge, bottle warmer, microwave, mixer, sterilizer, dishes,table mats and high chairs. You can also find during the opening hours of the restaurant cooked and uncooked meal such as vegetable and meat broth, fresh tomato sauce, pasta, boiled meat and fish, fruit,yogurt, jam, rusks and biscuits in portion packs. Fresh and powdered milk, baby food and other specific products are not available.
If you would like to go on a one-day trip, you have the possibility to take with you a packed lunch, that will replace the meal at the restaurant. The take-away lunch needs to be ordered at the reception the day before within 6.30pm.
The packed lunch is also available as extra meal at the price of €15.00 per person.
Do not worry about bringing your own beach towel, these are available for free during your stay in Villaggio Baia dei Pini with a midweek change included.
It is possible to request a new beach towel, in addition to the included weekly change, at a cost of €2.50 per change.
Wi-Fi is available only at the reception and the Central Bar at an additional cost.
Wi-Fi fee: 1h €2.00 | 24h €5.00 | 7gg €15.00 | 14gg €20.00.
At our Bazaar you can find basic items for the beach and the kids as well as newspapers, cigarettes, souvenirs and much more.
It is possible to ask at the reception for the purchase of more specific products, such as medicines or baby products.
You can park your car or motorbike in an unattended car park inside the Villaggio.
SERVICES UPON REQUEST
Some services are only available upon request or reservation (e.g. doctor, baby-sitting).
LAUNDRY AND IRONING SERVICE
At the reception you will find information and costs of the laundry and ironing service (with the possibility of dry cleaning).
Pets are not allowed in the Resort.
An extra dinner or lunch can be booked on site and includes still, or sparkling water served in bottles, white and red wine of the house, beer, coca-cola, orange soda e lemonade from a beverage dispenser.
Extra meals are mandatory for all the guests of the room. An exception is possible only when authorized by the Hotel Manager.
VEGETARIAN AND/OR VEGAN MENU
The restaurant doesn’t offer a vegetarian and/or vegan menu. The Chef can cook a dish that satisfies our Guests’ needs, if the buffet doesn’t already offer something in line with these dietary preferences (e.g. pasta with vegetable).
FOOD ALLERGIES OR INTOLERANCES
It is necessary, when booking, to report food allergies or intolerances of any kind.
The Resort does not have a separate area for gluten-free cooking, therefore we cannot guarantee the absence of contamination for unpackaged products.
Payments in the bazaar, at the bar and restaurant are made using a pre-paid money chip, that you will receive together with an identification bracelet, and allows you to enjoy your stay without carrying cash.
The money chip can be recharged with any amount using cash, credit card or debit card. Any left-over amount, will be refunded once the card is returned.
The municipality of Budoni requires the payment on site of a tourist tax: €2,50 per night per person from the 1st. July to the 31st August and €1.00 in the remaining months. The tax is issued together with the final room bill. Exemptions are available according to municipal laws. The price and the periods of application of the tax can vary depending on new regulations issued by the town of Budoni.
For information visit www.comunebudoni.gov.it
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Cards: Debit card, American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, CartaSi.
Cash: maximum €1,999.00 for italians, €15,000.00 for foreign citizens.
From the 15th June to the 15th september a public bus, whose stop is in front of the resort, is the best way and the most convenient solution to reach the centre of Budoni and Porto Ottiolu.
For information and costs visit www.comunebudoni.gov.it
HOW TO REACH US
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB)
– 37km | 24 minutes by car.
Alghero-Fertilia Riviera del Corallo Airport (AHO)
– 159km | 105 minutes by car.
Port of Olbia
– 37km | 28 minutes by car.
Port of Golfo Aranci
– 58km | 42 minutes by car.
TRANSFER FROM/TO OLBIA
– Airport or port of Olbia: €35,00 per person one way (1-8 ppl).
– Children from 0 to 3 years old: 50% discount.
– Child car seat: free upon request.
– Minimum cost: 2 adult fees.
– Additional charge for night service (from 8pm to 7:30am) €60.00 one way.
– All rates are inclusive of VAT and must be paid on site.
– In case of no-show the cost will be charged entirely.
Transfer must be confirmed 10 days before your arrival date. You also must communicate from which port/airport you start your journey and the time of your departure/arrival.
– There isn’t a bar on the beach.
– All reservations include Full Board with All Inclusive. It might be required, depending on the period, to book at least 5 or 7 nights.